Monday, September 29, 2008

And it's Monday again

Sarah's echo and EKG came back normal. Well the EKG showed the possibility of some issues, but the echo ruled those out. Given all my marginal history the doctor agreed that it was prudent to have her come in every few years for echos to check, even though he feels she'll be just fine. She does have a functional murmur from the thallasemia. All in all, I didn't realize how worried I had been. Sarah was a trouper throughout though, she was scared, mainly because of all my heart tests but the doctor was awesome and explained everything thoroughly.

We volunteered at the school Saturday for a garden cleanup and mural prep day. We have now primed the wall for the still non existant mural. Now I just have to hope it doesn't rain too badly in the next month.

No comments: