Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Workout Fail

I went in today to just have a nice stroll on the treadmill. I had an hour, so I thought, okay I'll knock out a few miles and feel energized for the rest of my day.

Not so. I got on and started getting warm. Then I increased my speed to raise my heart rate and started feeling dizzy. Checked HR it was 166. WTF? When I was working super hard last week the highest I could get was 120. I felt somewhat ill and dizzy so I slowed way down. My HR dropped quickly to 109, then refused to rise again even when I was upping speed. I hate medications, I can't trust my own body to respond in a logical way. I felt crappy, was dizzy so only did 30 minutes and then came home. Now I'm not energized, not happy and just ate a bagel. Epic workout fail today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments: