Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday, monday

Whew, am I glad the break is over. I don't think I could handle much more vacation time. Back to normal for all of us this week.

We did end up going to the New Year's Eve party. I'm glad we did. Our GS was of course very gracious and smart and must have given everyone a pre party talk about what should not be talked about. No one brought it up, no one acted weird, much fun was had and then the next morning off to the in laws for obligatory visit if we're in town.

Now we're home, laundry is done, food is shopped for, kitchen is clean, kid is at school, hubby at work. Ahhhhh that 20 minutes of bliss until I realize all the other things I have to do.

I'm closing my business until the CPSC gets it's act together and fixes the CPSIA. It's a bummer, but I don't see any other way I can legally be in business right now. All of our products are already produced, packaged and ready to go so I'm not really keen on sending off one of each print to get ruined in testing that we can't afford anyway. So, no more business for me, at least for 2009.

Hubby has an appointment with our GP this morning to get a scrip for another semen analysis and blood work. Hopefully the insurance will cover it. If not, we'll just keep making payments.

Now, off to help out in the classroom for a bit.

No comments: