Thursday, July 10, 2008

Young Adulthood, aka College and the bars

Young adulthood was memorable mostly for how many times I sprained my ankles, not any major health worries.  

I was a nanny for a variety of families from 18 till 30.  I adored taking care of the kids, have built great relationships with parents and just recently attended a High School graduation of one of "my" kids.
I went to San Francisco State University, studying biology, then switching to psychology and then dreaming of transferring schools to do a biopsychology degree.  I had a great group of friends, drank a bit too much, dated, had fun and enjoyed living in the bay area.

I met my first husband during my time at SFSU, we were married when I was 25, pregnant at 26 and delivered 2 weeks before my 27th birthday.  

No comments: